This collection of almost 1300 fine mixed freshwater pearls, is now being offered in a 13-strand collection, - a must-have for all serious beaders – bent on creating fine jewellery.
Sizes range between 2mm – 11mm, while colours include white, cream, peacock grey, and orange-pink.
The majority of today’s pearls are freshwater cultured pearls that are farmed and created by using freshwater mussels. Each mussel can produce as many as 25 pearls on each side of its shell.
Freshwater pearls are generally more irregular in shape – when compared to saltwater cultured pearls and tend to appeal more to younger people and designers.
And more importantly, they are less expensive than saltwater pearls.
The majority of these beautiful pearl beads are produced in Taiwan, Japan, the USA, and China.
This Collection Comprises ...
- One strand of white 9-11mm potato freshwater pearls (approximately 45 per strand)
- Five strands of white 6-7mm potato freshwater pearls (approximately 63 per strand)
- One strand of 6-7mm orange/pink freshwater pearls (approximately 60 per strand)
- Three strands of 4-6mm peacock grey freshwater pearls (approximately 68 per strand)
- Three strands of 2-3mm tiny cream coloured freshwater pearls (approximately 220 per strand)
Weighing in at 220 grams, this collection supplies the ingredients needed to make unique statement necklaces, earrings, or bracelets.