This collection of almost 600 fine mixed freshwater pearls, is now being offered in a seven-strand collection that would suit all serious beaders with a passion for creating fine jewellery.
Sizes range between 2mm – 11mm, while colours include white, cream, peacock grey, and orange pink.
The majority of today’s pearls are freshwater cultured pearls that are farmed and created by using freshwater mussels. Each mussel can produce as many as 25 pearls on each side of its shell.
Freshwater pearls are generally more irregular in shape – when compared to saltwater cultured pearls and tend to appeal more to younger people and designers.
And more importantly, they are less expensive than saltwater pearls.
The majority of these beautiful pearl beads are produced in Taiwan, Japan, the USA, and China and all contain a 0.5-1mm threading hole.
This Collection Comprises ...
- One strand of white 9x11mm potato freshwater pearls (approximately 45 per strand)
- Two strands of white 6x7mm potato freshwater pearls (approximately 63 per strand)
- One strand of 4x6mm peach-coloured rice freshwater pearls (approximately 63 per strand)
- One strand of 4x6mm peacock grey freshwater pearls (approximately 68 per strand)
- One strand of 4x6mm cream rice freshwater pearl (approximately 63 per strand)`
- One strand of 2-3mm tiny cream coloured freshwater pearls (approximately 220 per strand)
Weighing in at 125 grams, this collection supplies the ingredients needed to make unique statement necklaces, earrings, or bracelets.